We are OPEN!!!
However, we still want to make sure that you and our team remain safe during the process. Now is certainly not the time to decrease our safety precautions. Please be assured that we are working to the greatest degree to ensure your safety, comfort and peace of mind when we reopen our doors.
Here is what you can expect:
1. We will limit the amount of people in our office in an effort to maintain social distancing standards. Only the doctor, ophthalmic technician, and patient will be permitted in the examination room. If the patient is a minor, one parent will be permitted in the examination room. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
2. We will screen all patients before they are allowed to proceed with their office visit. If you are sick, if you have been around anyone that is sick, or if you have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 we request that you reschedule your appointment before arriving at your appointment.
3. As a safety precaution, our team will be wearing masks and performing screenings daily before they are permitted to begin their work shift.
4. Anyone that is allowed in the building will be required to wear a safety mask. If you do not have one, please notify us before your office visit and if supplies are available, we will reserve a safety mask for you to purchase.
5. The office will be equipped with multiple air purification units that are equipped with UVC light sanitizing capabilities. These units will be strategically placed throughout the office and in each individual examination room.
6. We will continue to disinfect our high-contact surfaces, but to a greater extent. This will be achieved by spacing out the patient appointment times. In order to properly execute this increased safety precaution, please exercise flexibility and patience with our team members during the appointment scheduling process.
7. Our optical frames will be disinfected between patient appointments. We are utilizing an optical stanitizer system that uses UV-C Light. Numerous health studies have shown that UV-C light very effectively inactivates viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi by breaking down their DNA or RNA Ribonucleic acid (RNA) is a polymeric molecule essential in various biological roles in coding, decoding, regulation and expression of genes.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times! We cannot wait to see you and serve your medical and visual needs. Continue to stay safe, we will beat this Together!!!
*For future updates regarding operation hours and changes please refer to our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Dr. Anthony Peterson